2.0 is here!
The current release is 22.214.171.124 (a release candidate), so let's talk about what's new, and what's about to arrive.
What is new in 126.96.36.199
As we neared completion, we realized the power of what we put together, so we re-built VS-TrEx.com with a custom cut of the same base software!
- User-customizable splash pages: Users can upload an image, and add 2 blocks of basic html text to your splash page
- Link Cloaking: Users can now use a link on your site to show any approved ad.
- Our new, in-house Content Management System, called "skeleton"
- Total control over the system menu - move things around, rename them, add pages, whatever you want!
- Control includes control over page title, header description, and even keywords
- Editable sections on every member-facing page of the site
- Page-by-page control of edges and layout, as well as user access (so you can have an 'upgraders only' section)
- Over 35 automated edge objects, and now UNLIMITED custom edge objects
- Validation on every field of every form, to help keep data secure.
- Encryption for sensitive data and settings
- Optional announcer bars above the menu (can be page-by-page or site wide)
- Built in Backup and Restore mechanisms
- Built in direct access to your database
- Up to 100 member levels, with site pages that can only be viewed by certain levels
- 2 Harmonized 'Multi Color Table' layouts gives you FULL control over all site colors used
- Manual surf system now supports images, for better anti-cheat performance
- VS-TEN interface is now optional in both directions (i.e.: opt-outs will no longer SEE vs-ten pages in rotation
- Support for account-based email (i.e.: you don't have to use 'nobody' anymore), so your system can work more securely than ever
- More historical records, including tracking when members 'give' credits, and to whom
- More powerful referral system, keeps referral information locally, not just dependant on a 'cookie'
- Larger, easier to read characters in the 'human code' option, and no more reliance on GDI fonts
- New NET-SV allows you to show a full 'track' of your exchange in a rotator, with appropriate credit tracking
- Revamped commission and referral system, so everything is editable in the back-end
- Removal of the word 'auto' site-wide (now called 'regular surf'), to appease certain payment processors
- Improved 'offer' display page, works more universally in browsers
- Option to store a copy of an outgoing statistical email directly to the news section
- Extra description space added to all purchaseable items
- New statistics option to see WHERE your incoming referral traffic is coming FROM (what site)
- Enhanced 'one time offers' systems, now they also support subscriptions and multi-month payment plans
New 2.0.0 features
Note: some of these features will be after 'rollout', when all 1.3.x sites are upgraded to 2.0.0
- (188.8.131.52) Private Mail Box: let members send each other notes without ever hitting an email filter! On-site storage and retrieval of info between members.
- (184.108.40.206) New ad type: "block ads", allowing brief text and image. This is available in an 'exchange format', so your members can carry your ads on THEIR site
- (220.127.116.11) New ad type: "kudos", where members can say nice things about your site, and get a link to their site in return
- (18.104.22.168) Updated Payment Processor functions, including AlertPay subscriptions, SolidTrust Pay and ClickBank.
- (22.214.171.124) New vendable item: "periodic ads", which allow a target page (or group of pages) to show up every so many pages surfed
- (126.96.36.199) Optional site-wide 'shoutbox' with filtering... so members can interact
Founder: Rich Parker
[more info coming soon!]