Founder: Rich Parker
Major Features List
Intro: This page is a simple list of the current features of VS-TrEx 1.3.8c.
A fully integrated system
- Non-Click and Manual traffic exchange (can also be set to manual-surf only)
- New: Both surf systems have sellable 'sponsor pages', which show up at the start of each session
- New: Both systems have optional "bookmark this site" link
- New: Manual surf has optional "trivia" system, with questions about the page from the advertiser
- Banner Exchange - get more exposure for your customers and yourself
- Text Ad Exchange - this helps get customers who don't have good graphics
- Mini-Banner Exchange - get your ads showing on blogs, as well
- All of these systems are already integrated... you don't need to hire a programmer to hook them all together
Automated payment processing
- New: We now support 6 payment processors!
- Pay Pal, Alert Pay, Storm Pay, and eGold are fully automated.
- Money Bookers and SFI Pay require manual processing of the purchase.
- Your members can buy upgrades, credits, even downline members, and get instant gratification
- New: We now offer a cash commission system built right into the purchase processor
- More processors, and more automated processors will be added over the Summer.
Things your members can purchase from you:
- New: We now allow you to add or remove products and membership levels to the system
- 4 membership levels, which can be priced as you see fit
- Membership levels can have different prices for 'subscription' versus 1-month purchase
- Give better (faster) surf timers for upgraded members
- Give better (more) credits for upgraded members' surfing
- Change the monthly surf requirement
- If you offer credit-buyback, each membership level can have a different threshold
- Credits, with volume-discounting optinos
- Members can 'hire' other members into their downline
- Ad space in your weekly newsletter
Owner advantage: Internal Users
- Have a lot to promote? Don't put all those ads on one user account
- We can auto-generate internal users for you every so-many signups
- Low maintenance: Internal Users never run out of credits, and promote what YOU want
- 6 text segments, and 6 "quote boxes" can say whatever you'd like... make your site unique
- Customizable 'edge' can be on left, on right, or hidden from view
- 5 text segments you can configure, plus 10 pre-built display options to fill up your edge
- Automatically generated 'live stats' box can be put in edge, to show your members and surfing to new visitors
- Top of display can follow menu, or display your banner, or use an oversized image... as you see fit
- Site width can be controlled between 640 and 1024 pixels wide (740-850 recommended)
- There's even a "private rotator" to show different images and links in the upper-right corner. If you don't have offers you want up there, some of your members will probably pay to use the space.
- Non-Click + Manual or Manual only
- 2-frame standard surfing, or add a third frame on a separate timer for paid ads.
- New: Third frame is now programmable, with a separate timer for up to 10 display items
- Timer frame can be on top or bottom: your choice
- All colors on the surf frames are under your control
- Built-in reporting system keeps complaints in an easy-to-manage database
What you can offer your members
- Automatic 'top surfer' bonus can award a percentage of credits to the top-25 surfers each week
- Members can email their downline, and the downline members can opt-out if they wish
- Surf-bonus available for members who allow email from their upline
- Members can send credits to downline members without your intervention
- Members can opt out of VS-TEN if they wish... it's build right in
- Provide some credits every month on the anniversary of their joining
Keeping the users active
- We give you several ways to automatically 'give out' credits (see automated offers, below)
- Need more surfing, or more referrals? See the contest section, below
- Concerned that members will not surf? We offer 'min surfing' in two flavors:
- You can specify a minimum number of pages a member must surf after they join, before getting their signup bonus.
- You can also specify a minimum number of pages a surfer must surf every so-many days (such as per week or month)
Automated offers system
- Give credits for clicking on a link, to get members to check out something specific
- Login reward system can automatically award random (or fixed) credit amounts for logging in once a day
- Surf Prize Page credits members who click a link on a page they see when surfing
- User even gets a 'my offers' page to see if they've missed any offers that are still available
- Need your users to get more involved? Make them compete!
- VS-TrEx has automated surf and referral contests... click a few links, and they're off to the races
- Leader board is auto-generated and auto-maintained in the news section
- All you do is offer the prizes, and award the winners
Easily editable site sections
- Want to put up a reciprocal link without writing html? What about a quick news bulletin, or a user compliment?
- 4 pages on site are completely database driven... enter your information, and it appears on the appropriate page
- In the case of 'news', it drops off the list after 2 weeks, so you don't have to keep after it
- Want your members to know something? Put it right on the 'login approved' screen without programming.
- New: You can now add FAQ's to the main FAQ page through this same system.
Paid Surfing Options
- 1.3.8a has an optional setting to offer to buy back excess credits from members
- New: 1.3.8c offers cash commissions on referral's purchases
- You decide how many levels, based on the membership level
- You control the percentage at each junction
- You determine which items are eligible for commission
- 1.3.9 (coming in July) will have an additional surf-track for 'no lose paid to surf' Even free members can make some spare change, and you do not lose money in this setup
- We've seen some people try to take advantage of the text and banner exchange systems
- You have the ability to control how often they can show a 'new' ad...
- If they show them more often, they repeat the ad, and no credits change hands
- We even have default banners, mini-banners and text-ads so you have something to show until enough members start running ads