Founder: Rich Parker
|first page||There are 48 entries, and we show 4 per page.||Next page →|
- Change to PMB/New Note: downline members were only crediting for direct referrals, which was not the intent
- Downline now credits (sends for free) to the same referral depth as the surf reward
- added [%cust/UserID] to load the id of the referrer
- Variable Manual Surf: new image selecter was pulling hover, not v-man images
- members/ change payout info
- Added a little support text to the second field
- added members/surfing2.php
- List of paid-to-click ads only
- core/textfile.php (text file editor)
- Removed the "try our new html editor here" line, if the system was showing skeleton.css
- Control/functiontable: anniversary section
- Changed 'e' to 'email' in admin not of what waws given out for anniversaries
- Splash Page Rotator
- When we added the exclude option, it ended up subtracting from the list of valid pages, so the last page wasn't shown
- Added optional function MasterBalance that will re-total all cash account balances when run
- Payment Processing/AlertPay:
- AlertPay has changed subscriptions to send 2 messages, so we are switching to only process one of those messages.
- core/surfinterrupt configuration page
- There was a bug where once you set to 'every nth page', you could not reset to 'specific page'
- surfing: checkuser.php and trexfoot#.php (all)
- Changed balance test to check for 0 record response, to eliminate late-night error
- Changed calculation in check user to better evaluate if user has - credits for ad systems
- Added empty-field checking, so that surf-categories wouldn't trigger warnings.
- change to "purch" block to add the credits name to purchase blocks for non-regular credit purchases
- members/BannerDetail.php: adding 'title' to the <a tag
- paid manual surf now obeys the 'surf settings' in core controls
- now allows paid-only configuration
- now allows paid-only configuration
- bug found and fixed that was 'hiding' paid-to pages from showing
- now allows paid-only config, and hides 'surf-for-credit link' section if it is in paid-only mode
- ** documentation issue: mini banners can be hidden: set count to -1 in basic settings, and row disappears correctly
- *** issue is that '0' won't save in some of the core control screens
- Some sections (banner, text ad, mini banner) were showing even if the feature was disabled
- If Paid-to wording is needed, the work in 'surfname' of paid-to manual surf layouts is used
- new field under basic/demographics: HideFromSelf
- This controls the default "see my sites" when someone joins
- Added 'inner frame' option to surf layouts
- This allows left/right frames to be 'inside'... not overlapping the timer or 3rd frame
- These are IN ADDITION to the regular left and right frames
- expanded Surf/getimg.php (the secure image loader) to handle more than 9 tables
- members/siteinfochange: added test to make sure domain did have a period and did NOT have a space
- paid-to non surfing had a rounding error (i.e.: you may surf 5 of 4 sites)..
- This has been fixed in both the surftable and the PaidToClick page displays
- http://demo.vs-trex.com/Control/core/check4cheats.php calls 'outer query error' if 3rd box checked
- ** bug in groupmail2.php: appears to pay out even if 'don't pay out' was checked on group mailing
- >> fix now being tested (dwte)
- ** Heartbeat/cron related
- Improved compatibility with plesk for secondary/external process calls.
- Added ability to call cron elements 1 at a time.
- Added logging mechanism to cron for debugging/results testing
- change/improvement to self-serve update to handle some servers' security settings
- surf/Banr4t.php: had problem when checking balance on linked banners, was allowing people to go negative on credits their banner used if they were linked to sites in rotation.
- Changed contest calculations (bottom section) so that hover and variable manual surfing now count.
| || || |
- Changed surf footers to handle normal offers embedded in the surf, by adding user ID to it.
- Last stage of site report: "storing report" was not using a body block
- Sites with dark backgrounds were showing this page as all black.
- qbv/qbh were showing differently than purch blocks
- qbv/qbh, when showing upgrades or subscriptions were loading the name of the free member level
- corrected grammatical error on 'heartbeat scope' page
- issue with subscriptions: paypal entries were coming up invalid
- This was because a new variable for variable-length subscriptions was mis-spelled
- surf layout:
- "exclude tables" only supported 1 table.... if you used commas, the value wouldn't save
- Added 'Surfing Name' to control text displayed on timer bar.. down below the extra column info
- Changed the save routine so that excess 'tripelems' get blanked out
- Added "Table Title" to the top of each table, so webmasters could remember what image groups are for what season
- Added "hide/don't use" option to graphic descriptors
- third frame:
- Changed routine so that it would obey "#/elements". Previously, it showed any non blank element
- Way Stations:
- A typo had blocked way stations from running all sites in the way station
- Removed the 'is not allowed' messages on blank forms
- Changed error messages to use new customized names for surf track styles
- Corrected names of surf types on lines describing surf timers
- corrected a display error that occurred when headerstruct=2 (1 small, 2 big) configuration was used
- my statistics:
- added #/pages surfed to the surf earning tables
- manual contest:
- bizarre results were appearing on contests:
- This was partly because results were not cleared between runs (truncates are now being run)
- This was also because users may have been excluded if they surfed AFTER the contest (exclusion fixed)
- there were different results from auto-calc versus manual recalc, as well (because internals were always excluded)
- Regen was ignoring 'exclude internal', 'exclude upgrade', and 'OffLists' settings
- Now, those settings are followed... users are listed in order, with the proper flags on the user (new left column)
- Core main page:
- Added #/purchase records in last few days (approx 3 days from current time)
- core/master layout:
- Side-help incorrectly stated there were 10 "otherheaders", when there are now 20
- A262, A263: framework image for a user (262=self, 263=referrer)
- Now looks for user-uploaded image if there isn't anything in that framework
- A403: Daily unique visits was counting records in the wrong table
- cheat checker:
- Now has options to ignore banned, closed, and unconfirmed members
- core/manage ads:
- Listing 'regular surf' only ads didn't work, and the list would include non-site ads
- Added new option for 'center column' that shows the #/each ad type for each user in the main list
- Private Mail Box:
- Put in width enforcement and word wrapping so that large-width messages don't mess up the viewer page
- Added better testing to make sure notes to downline members did not cost credits to sender
- Page tester:
- Removed the 'pause' that had been added to the user's version of the 'non surf' tester
- Core controls:
- Resolved the issue where column #5 disappeared if webmaster picks an inactive/under development module
- Added "User Age", specifically for login offers, to show an offer after a user has been a member for xxx days
- Using a "-1" in redirect offers will make the jump to the redirect page nearly instantaeous
- core/manage members:
- Added 'lockstat' checkbox (by surf boost) to render the user immune to rollouts from the levels screen
- Now shows members' area if user is logged in
- ** Added new page: members/membersareamap.php which is a sitemap of only the members' area
- ** Bad bug report **
- There was a report that normal offers weren't working
- When we went to duplicate the issue, it turned out the reporter had mis-typed the URL
- Variable Manual Surf
- Now uses the 'getimg.php' file, which makes for harder-to-cheat surfing.
- network/cross login
- Added #/surfers in last 3 minutes and #/purchase records in last 3 days
- Promote Us page
- Added a list showing all mini banners (if there are more than 1), just like the banners are displayed
- Added timers to the paid-to-click: set in basic settings/exchange values
- >> Updating paid-to surf systems has been pushed to 22.214.171.124 <<
| || || |
- ** Exchange oopsie:
- Banner, Text ad and mini banner exchanges can use manual or regular credits
- Prior to this update, the logic for them to use hover credits was not there.
- ** Confirm upline notification
- "You have a referral" notes were sometimes being sent to the "original email" instead of the "current email"
- The system did not handle the case where there was no "original email" entry filled in.
- TrexNet/Other Sites List
- Removed the 'your sort #' field from the list display, since it is no loger used.
- Added field in purchase section of advanced to change where the 'return' link goes to, at bottom of 'buy'
- Corrected class selector for Upgrade & Subscription to only count upgrades at or above members' current level
- Wasn't showing "credits" string for Hover Credits.
- My General:
- Credit converter was requring regular AND manual surf to be active, and was igoring hover surf.
- Skeleton: [%cust/UserPic], et al:
- New behavior: if no member/userpics/image is found, look for /images/NoUserPic.gif
- This is before pulling images/UpperLeft.gif if no other image applied.
- Note: prior behavior didn't work, because it was hung up on loading user from $_GET['ref']
- New behavior loads logged-in user id, or stored referrer, then the 3 standard referral GET's as a last resort
- **** force links were not working on type6 drop down menus
- A403 (24 hr unique views)
- Displayed title for this block is editable in basic/demographics
- functiontable: added DumpVisits to the cron table system
- This will dump visits table, to manage surfing when the server clock is being problematic
- Surf/pulse.php: (surf cron): was shutting down if Contro/data/pulse.dat was deleted
- Control/ccmenupick: added selection for the new real estate module
- [%cust/User... settings were pulling logged-in user info, instead of referrer info
- Since A26x uses logged-in user now, %cust has been changed to always user referrer
- SiteID: Records aren't editable because the "Image" field was not defined in the old database:
- alter table SiteID add `Image` varchar(220) NOT NULL
- Site tester: added call to load blacklist.css in the blacklist section, so you could override colors in the style sheet for blacklist output.
- Auto-draw: If banners, text ads or mini banners were set to draw on Hover credits, odd things happened (negative balances, etc)
- "Contact forms" count was incorrect. We have changed the comparison, so it should return good counts now.
- in core controls, added drop-down list for payment processor links for pages (no more 'guessing')
- in core controls, added a checkbox for 'hide this', so you don't have to "pick a function you'll never enable" to hide a page
- (sorry about that... I'm a programmer, and sometimes that's how I think)
- info/about us:
- Changed the contact form to a 'thank you' message once the message has been saved
- special pages/splash pages:
- Added 'name' fields to describe the different splash pages
- This also changes the title of the splash page (if shown) in members/promoteus.php
- way stations:
- In member levels, you can now limit the #/sites per way station (max is still 10, default is 10)
- Added non-monthly subscriptions (weekly, yearly, multi-month)... only works for paypal, alertpay, and maybe MoneyBookers/Skrill
- Added Liberty Reserve payment processor
- Added selection of surf-type to "Power Surf", to make framebreaker discovery easier
- Ad Fast Check:
- For non-sites, we show the destination site 1x, regardless of 'tuple', then the media-appropriate display for the ad
- Ad View/edit:
- For banner/mini banners that have been uploaded, we now show the string of the uploaded file
- This is in addition to showing the blank graphic field, so it *can* be overridden in core controls
- List banners/List Mini Banners:
- The List System now displays uploaded graphics for these ad types correctly
- Core/member list:
- Added next/prev and entire qualifier form to bottom of page (to save scrolling)
- Pricing/Membership Levels:
- "Surf names" were not used in the commission list... the default names were used instead
- Some item classes were pulling item names in the commission list
- Referral earning was going 1 level too far, showing 'boss level' earnings
- Top 25 / weekly top surfer list
- An old 'division' formula was being used, which gets thrown by party surf or surf boost
- The new, corrected system uses "hits", which we also now track
- Hover surfing was not being counted toward the total #/sites or #/credits
- This has been changed in manual (core/toplistbuilder1.php) and auto (autotoplists.php) modes
- There is a report of an issue where Prize Pages are tripping if "NoSurfBlocksBonus" is enabled, but we haven't been able to duplicate it yet.
- User editor:
- Main user screen: Added 'lockout' checkbox which disables surf and login for a user
- User/Notes screen: Added 'Note 2 User' checkbox... if lockout is triggered, this note will show.
- Surfing (all non-paid-to modes)
- Added a field to load files and run functions, removing the need for in-code changes.
When installing, the system will look at your "News/faq/starting" file, and correct a bad automatic code, if found: "%site:RobotID" will be replaced with "%site/RobotEmail".
| || || |
Oopsie made in the exchanges... last Spring.
Summary: After 126.96.36.199c went out, Don found a glitch, which I'll explain below. This issue has been there a while, so we will NOT issue a separate patch for the fix. However, if you need the fix, contact me (email@example.com, or skype: varisearch or twitter: @varisearch), and I'll upload the correction. The correction has been verified.
The bug: Banners, Text Ads and Mini Banners all use "Regular" credits by default. In fall of 2009, we added the option to use "Manual" credits instead, primarily for manual-only sites. That works just fine.
However, this past Spring, we added the option to use Hover credits for banners, text ads and mini banners. While the setting is there, the code to use the hover credits wasn't added to the exchanges. So the setting results in the system falling back to using Regular credits.
The Fix: It was an easy fix: 4 lines get changed in each of the exchange files. So we have corrected exchange files available for anyone who needs them. However, we just did 3 patches in the last 6 weeks, and only know of 2 users using the hover option, so we manually updated those few sites, and posted this notice.
If you switched your banners, text-ads or mini-banners to use Hover (Hov) credits, they are currently using Regular credits. Contact me and we'll patch it. If you use Manual or Regular credits for those ads, this will have no impact on you.
... Anyone can make a typo (or an omission)... The difference here is that I'll admit it.
Traffic Exchange (TrEx)
| || || |
|first page||There are 48 entries, and we show 4 per page.||Next page →|